- Ha, ha! Evil, like you! ...Evil, like you! I love evil! To destroy is to enjoy!!! Ha, ha, ha!
- -- Jimmy Olsen
Appearing in "The Ransom of Superman!"Edit
Synopsis for "The Ransom of Superman!"EditSuperman is imprisoned by aliens in a force-cocoon. The ransom for his release, which Jimmy Olsen has to gather, is 1,000 pounds of Kryptonite.
Appearing in "The Demons from Pandora's Box!"Edit
- Demons (Hallucination)
- Atlanteans (Hallucination)
- Pandora (Mentioned)
- Arctic (Hallucination)
- Fortress of Solitude (Hallucination)
- Atlantis (Hallucination)
- Tritonis (Hallucination)
- Bottle City of Kandor (Hallucination)
- Jimmy Olsen's Signal Watch
- Pandora's Box Duplicate (Destroyed in this issue)
- Superman Robot (Hallucination)
Synopsis for "The Demons from Pandora's Box!"EditJimmy Olsen helps Prof. Lewis Lang and Lana Lang discover a duplicate of Pandora’s box and gains horrible hallucinations from a radiant rock inside it.
Appearing in "Jimmy's Indian Super-Pal!"Edit
- Jimmy Olsen (First appearance as Flame Hair)
- Hood (in picture only)
- Lois Lane
Synopsis for "Jimmy's Indian Super-Pal!"Edit
After losing his memory near an Indian reservation, Jimmy Olsen becomes Flame Hair, the friend and partner of Native American super-hero Mighty Eagle.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen Vol 1 81 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.