This page may contain some of the same content as the DC Database article. A more complete and current article is at the DC Comics Database Superman: Ending Battle.
The Ending Battle is an event that ran through all four Superman titles at the end of 2002, highlighting a major battle between Superman and Manchester Black. Black used his vast mind control abilities to convince, coerce, or control an entire legion of supervillains to attack people close to Superman.
- Superman (Volume 2) #186 - Part 1
- Adventures of Superman #608 - Part 2
- Superman: Man of Steel #130 - Part 3
- Action Comics #795 - Part 4
- Superman (Volume 2) #187 - Part 5
- Adventures of Superman #609 - Part 6
- Superman: Man of Steel #131 - Part 7
- Action Comics #796 - Part 8
Links and References
This event or storyline is specifically related to Superman, or to members of the Superman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Superman Storylines category.