Appearing in "Cutting Edge!"Edit
- Petey O'Brien
- Katie O'Brien
Synopsis for "Cutting Edge!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Each of the Bloodlines annuals for 1993 introduces a new super-hero character. This issue intrduces the character "Edge". Edge appears next in Eclipso Annual #1.
- The Bloodlines Parasites appeared last in Lobo Annual #1, where Lobo damages their ship with a large bomb, leading to their crash-landing on Earth in this issue.
- Superman does not appear in this issue. At the time of publication, Superman was still considered dead as a result of his crippling fight with Doomsday in Superman (Volume 2) #75, during the events of "The Death of Superman". This issue takes place during the "Reign of the Supermen!" era.
- Steel appeared last in Superman: Man of Steel #22. He appears next in Superman: Man of Steel #23.
- Rosie appeared last in Superman: Man of Steel #22.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman: Man of Steel Annual Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman: Man of Steel Annual series
- Action Comics
- Adventures of Superman
- Steel (Volume 2)
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman: Man of Steel
- Superman: Man of Tomorrow
- Bloodlines Spin-offs
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Bloodlines (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Unofficial Bloodlines Biography at Vanishing Point
- Bloodlines at dcindexes.com
- Superman: Man of Steel comic series at Wikipedia
- Superman: Man of Steel series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Superman: Man of Steel series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Steel article at Wikipedia
- Steel article at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Steel chronology index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Superman: Man of Steel Annual at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Bloodlines Crossover |
The events from this issue are related to Bloodlines, during which an alien race of Parasites invaded Earth and inadvertently activated the metagene in a number of individuals, creating many "New Blood" superheroes in their attempts to feed on human spinal fluid. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Bloodlines Crossovers category.