Appearing in "Peer Pressure (Part I) - A Whole New World"Edit
- Superman (Flashback and main story)
- Jonathan Kent (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Jor-El (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Lana Lang (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Lara (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Lois Lane
- Martha Kent (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Perry White
- Pete Ross (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Ron Troupe
- Conduit (First appearance)
- Chief Johnson
- Mister Braverman (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Mrs. Peach
- Mrs. Weisinger
- Kansas (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Peer Pressure (Part I) - A Whole New World"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Superman navigation number 1994/37.
- In October of 1994, all of the existing mainstream DC Comics titles released a special "0" issue to coincide with the Zero Hour crossover event. The purpose of the "0" issue was to reveal a previously unknown aspect of the title character's background. DC Titles under the Vertigo imprint were largely unaffected by Zero Hour and thus, no "0" issue specials were published for them. The "0" issues published for the Superman family of titles revolved around a single story-arc involving a villain known as Conduit.
- This issue was published between Superman: Man of Steel #37 and Superman: Man of Steel #38.
- The tagline for this issue is "The Beginning of Tomorrow!".
- Mrs. Weisinger is likely named after Silver Age editor Mort Weisinger.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman: Man of Steel Vol 1 0 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman: Man of Steel series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Zero Hour article at Wikipedia
- Zero Hour Frequently Asked Questions
- Zero Hour series index at the DCU Guide
- Zero Hour series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Zero Hour series index at the Grand Comics Database
|The Conduit Saga|
|Part I:Superman: The Man of Steel #0||Part II:Superman #0||Part III:Adventures of Superman #0||Part IV:Action Comics #0|
|Zero Hour Crossover|
The events from this issue or series are related to Zero Hour: A Crisis in Time!, or its successor event Zero Month. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Zero Hour category.