Appearing in "Afterburn"Edit
- Metropolis Special Crimes Unit
- Wonder Woman (Cameo)
- Elsa (one of Myra's orphans)
- Timmy (one of Myra's orphans)
- Zack (one of Myra's orphans)
- SCU van
Synopsis for "Afterburn"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is Part I of the "Worlds Collide" storyline, an inter-company crossover between the mainstream DC Universe and the "Dakotaverse" reality published by Milestone Media.
- In addition, this issue is also Part II of the "Fall of Metropolis" storyline. Lex Luthor's schemes to destroy the city took place in Action Comics #700.
- The triangle navigation number on the cover to this issue reads 1994/28 when it should actually read 1994/25.
- Superman makes reference to the fight between Superboy and Stinger which destroyed half of the Hobsneck Bridge. This fight took place in Adventures of Superman #502.
- The reason why the Newstime Building wasn't destroyed was explained in Action Comics #700.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman: Man of Steel Vol 1 35 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman: Man of Steel series
Links and ReferencesEdit
This issue is related to the Battle for Metropolis and Fall of Metropolis storylines, spanning through the Superman Titles in 1994, and involving the battle for, and then fall of Metropolis.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.