This page may contain some of the same content as the DC Database article. A more complete and current article is at the DC Comics Database Superman: The Day of the Krypton Man.
"Day of the Krypton Man" was a multi-part storyline published in alternating Superman titles dated from March to April of 1990. The story followed events that first took place during the "Exile" storyline, with Superman becoming possessed by the Kryptonian artifact called the Eradicator, and Maxima, Draaga, and Lobo all traveling to Earth to battle Superman.
- Prologue: Action Comics #650 unofficial
- part 1: Superman (Volume 2) #41
- part 2: Adventures of Superman #464
- part 3: Action Comics #651
- part 4: Superman (Volume 2) #42
- part 5: Adventures of Superman #465
- part 6: Action Comics #652
Links and References
This event or storyline is specifically related to Superman, or to members of the Superman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Superman Storylines category.
The Day of the Krypton Man Crossover