This page may contain some of the same content as the DC Database article. A more complete and current article is at the DC Comics Database Superman: The Death of Clark Kent.
"The Death of Clark Kent" was a multi-part storyline published in alternating Superman titles dated from May to July of 1995. The story finds Superman unable to retain his Clark Kent identity when Conduit strikes at his friends and family.
- part 1: Superman (Volume 2) #100
- part 2: Adventures of Superman #523
- part 3: Action Comics #710
- part 4: Superman: Man of Steel #45
- part 5: Superman (Volume 2) #101
- part 6: Adventures of Superman #524
- part 7: Action Comics #711
- part 8: Superman: Man of Steel #46
- This storyline runs from triangle numbers 1995/19 to 1995/24.
- These issues (excepting parts one and eight) can be identified by the broken glasses over the Superman symbol in the upper left, taken from the regular edition cover.
Links and References
This event or storyline is specifically related to Superman, or to members of the Superman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Superman Storylines category.
The Death of Clark Kent Crossover