Appearing in "Myriad"Edit
- Sydney Happersen
- Muriel Rabinovitch (Single appearance)
- Wendall Williams (Only appearance; dies)
- Jillian Simmons (Only appearance; dies)
Synopsis for "Myriad"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Each of the Bloodlines annuals for 1993 introduces a new super-hero character. This issue introduces the character "Myriad".
- Sasha Green was originally murdered by Lex Luthor in Superman (Volume 2) #77.
- Superman does not actually appear in this issue. As he was at this point still dead at the hands of Doomsday after the events of "The Death of Superman", in this issue Cyborg Superman is filling in for him, one of the four eponymous heroes of the "Reign of the Supermen!" storyline.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman Annual Vol 2 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman Annual series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Bloodlines (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Unofficial Bloodlines Biography at Vanishing Point
- Bloodlines at dcindexes.com
|Bloodlines Crossover |
The events from this issue are related to Bloodlines, during which an alien race of Parasites invaded Earth and inadvertently activated the metagene in a number of individuals, creating many "New Blood" superheroes in their attempts to feed on human spinal fluid. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Bloodlines Crossovers category.