Appearing in "The Man Who Destroyed Krypton!"Edit
- Black Zero (Only appearance; dies) (Flashback and main story)
- Phantom Zoners
- Lex Luthor (Statue only)
- Brainiac (Statue only)
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Agent 009 (deceased) (Single appearance)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Scotland Yard
- Chief Inspector Watkins (Single appearance)
- Superman Emergency Squad (Behind the scenes)
- Kryptonians (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Kryptonian Science Council (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Medusa (Mentioned)
- Arctic Circle
- Krypton (Appears in flashback and main story)
- The Colossus of Hadrad
- Phantom Zone
- The Empty Sea
- The lost city of Amphur
- The Dead Desert
- Phantom Zone Projector
- A Red Kryptonite bullet
- A Green Kryptonite bullet
- An Anti-Matter bomb
- Black Zero's flying saucer
Synopsis for "The Man Who Destroyed Krypton!"Edit
- "The Man Who Destroyed Krypton!" was reprinted in Superman: Tales from the Phantom Zone.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman Vol 1 205 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman series
Links and ReferencesEdit
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.