Appearing in "Menace at 1000 Degrees!"Edit
Synopsis for "Menace at 1000 Degrees!"EditIn the fifth part of the Sandman Saga storyline, Superman must now deal with having abilities much closer to his original 1940s self as he handles terrorists who are using an experimental weapon that taps into the natural energy of the Earth's core. However, as Superman pleads with his sand-created duplicate to help him out, he refuses to do so as he does not share Superman's passion for protecting his adopted world. As Superman ends up resorting to using a disguise in order to foil the terrorists, Lois Lane is left wondering why Superman didn't deal with them the way he normally would do so with his powers, and Superman feeling less confident about himself to even tell her why.
Appearing in "A Name Is Born"Edit
- Appearances not yet listed
Synopsis for "A Name Is Born"Edit
A Kryptonian teacher relates the legend of Kryp and Tonn, two space explorers who landed on ancient Krypton and became the progenitors of the Kryptonian people.
- The Sandman Saga continues in Superman (vol. 1) #240
- "A Name Is Born" is reprinted in Superman: The World of Krypton.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman Vol 1 238 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman series