Appearing in "The Super Menace of Metropolis!"Edit
- Superman (Flashback and main story)
- Klaash robot
- Lexcorp satellite
Synopsis for "The Super Menace of Metropolis!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue was reprinted in Superman: The Man of Steel Vol. 5.
- First and only appearance of the Klaash robot.
- Second appearance of Cynthia, Lex Luthor's chauffer. She appeared last in Superman #9. She appears next in Millennium #7.
- Superman first began losing control of his powers in Superman (Volume 2) #8.
- Behind the scenes appearance of Jim and Jamie Sawyer, Maggie Sawyer's ex-husband and daughter. They will make their first actual appearance in Superman (Volume 2) #15.
- In this issue, Luthor promises to get even with Maggie Sawyer and begins investigating her background. He will confront Maggie with his results in the third story in Action Comics #600.
- This is the first time in this title that Perry White can be heard shouting, "Great Caesar's Ghost!" This was a phrase he often bellowed in the Pre-Crisis continuity as well as on the 1950's television program, The Adventures of Superman.
- This comic book features advertisements for the following products:
- —M&M chocolate candy
- —Chewy Chalk fruit candy
- —DC Comics - Amethyst: Princess of Gemworld comic book limited series
- —DC Comics - Doc Savage comic book limited series
- —Mile High Comics comic book back-issue catalogue
- —East Coast Comics comic book back-issue catalogue
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Superman #10 entry at the Grand Comics Database
- Superman #10 entry at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.