Appearing in "Toys in the Attic"Edit
- Gary (Single appearance)
- Merriweather (Single appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Mickey (Single appearance)
- Pearl (Single appearance)
- Walter Dunhill (Single appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Wild Thing (Behind the scenes)
Synopsis for "Toys in the Attic"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is a "Millennium" Week Two tie-in issue.
- First Post-Crisis appearance of Morgan Edge. Edge is seen as a silhouette only in this issue.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman Vol 2 13 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman series
|Millennium Crossover |
The events from this issue are related to Millennium, a 1988 crossover event spanning through all DC Titles, in which the Guardians of the Universe left and Earth was put in danger by the robotic Manhunter Cult.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks