- Mark Milton was a "hero" because that was the only way he could fit in. The only way anyone would love him. Why? Because he wasn't one of us... and he knew he never could be. So he tried to take over.
Appearing in "Supreme Power (Part I)"
- General Alexander
- Dr. Bill Steadman
- Dr. Rachel Mitchel (First appearance)
- Agent Malik Haspen (First appearance) (Death)
- President of the United States of America
- Anna (First appearance)
- Agent Steffens
Synopsis for "Supreme Power (Part I)"
Joe Ledger (aka Doctor Spectrum) has taken Hyperion's place as the US Governments main weapon. He was given a more patriotic uniform and a public status as a hero and savior. During a television interview Joe was informed that the public has concerns that since Joe took on Hyperion's role he may one day defect in the same manner.
Joe was sent to Syria to neutralize a threat by the name of Malik Haspen. During the battle, Malik attempted to use telepathy to force Ledger to kill himself. However, this "awoke" the crystal embedded in Joe's hand and temporarily took over, killing Malik with little effort. Joe later appeared back at base, unaware of his actions, and was ordered to undergo tests and therapy.
In Sweden, a US agent spotted a man calling himself Mason. However the agent knew his real identity and reported back to base that he has, in fact, found Hyperion.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Supreme Power Vol 2 1 on the forums
- Images from Supreme Power Vol 2 1