Appearing in "I Created the Colossus"Edit
- It the Living Colossus (First appearance)
Synopsis for "I Created the Colossus"EditBoris Petrovsky sculpts a Colossus as a monument for the Soviet Union. He has completed the statue and is awaiting the apparatchik who will give it the Party's approval. One night a UFO crashes near his home, and Petrovsky finds a crustaceanoid from the world of Kigor. To survive on Earth, it transfers its consciousness into the hundred-foot statue. Somehow it can make the statue move, and the Kigor (possibly still in pain) goes on a rampage in Moscow. The Red Army fails to stop it. Only when another Kigor ship arrives and rescues the first one does the statue stop.
Appearing in "I am Gorak!"Edit
Synopsis for "I am Gorak!"Edit
A master illusionist breaks the fourth wall to address the reader directly with a threat that the reader will disappear now that Gorak has stopped thinking of him/her, but Gorak fades away instead, surprised, as the last panel shows the comic book has been set down now the story has reached its end.
- "I Created the Colossus" is reprinted in Monsters on the Prowl #17.
- "I am Gorak!" is reprinted in Where Monsters Dwell #16.
- The character of IT appears again in Tales of Suspense, #20. It does not appear again until Astonishing Tales, #21, in 1974.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Tales of Suspense Vol 1 14 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Tales of Suspense series
Links and ReferencesEdit