Appearing in "The Creature from Kosmos!"Edit
- Maria Pym (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Vernon van Dyne (First appearance) (Death)
- United States Army
- Lee Kearns (First appearance) (voice only)
- Joe (a dock worker)
- New York City
- Hungary (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Creature from Kosmos!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "Blueprint for Victory"Edit
- Cam Westover
- Bill Trayne
- Major Franks
- Nazi Party
- Von Kretz
- The Rhine, Germany
Synopsis for "Blueprint for Victory"Edit
A two page text piece concerning a World War II "Cloak and Dagger" operation in the Rhine.
Appearing in "Hunted"Edit
- An Un-Named "Carrier of the Plague"
Synopsis for "Hunted"Edit
In the year 2000, all of New York City is searching for a 'plague carrier' who is attempting to escape notice and flee the city. He is apprehended at a transportation center and the police remove the 'plague' from him which turns out to be a handgun he had stolen from a museum which officials had worried could back bring the plague of war.
- Sequence 1 The Creature from Kosmos! plot by Lee, script by Huntley.
- First appearance of Janet van Dyne. She will become a founding member of the Avengers, Avengers Chairperson, wife of Henry Pym, and a mainstay of the Marvel Universe.
- This is the first time that Ant-Man's adventures are placed in New York. In Tales to Astonish #42, they had first been placed in Center City. Since that city was never mentioned again and no mention has ever been made of Henry Pym moving his laboratory, it can safely be assumed to have been retconned.
- The Ant-Man and the Wasp story has been reprinted partially in Marvel Feature #8 and completely in Essential Ant-Man #1.
- As seen on page one of this issue, the first story is listed as X-192.
- Since guns were not outlawed by the year 2000 in Earth-616, the reality shown in Story #3 is obviously an alternate one.
- No trivia.
- The Wedding of Hank and Jan: Avengers #60
Links and ReferencesEdit