- These killings are not without reason! I must find the murderer before the B'Tunga blame me... from terror and frustration!
- -- Tarzan
Appearing in "Moon Beast"Edit
- B'Tunga tribe
- An unnamed woman and her child (Death)
- Mengo (B'Tunga chief)
- Moon Beast (Death)
- Zohar (B'Tunga medicine man) (Death)
- Numa (lion) (Death)
Synopsis for "Moon Beast"Edit
Tarzan is accused of murder by a tribal shaman who attempts to frame him.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Tarzan Vol 1 225 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Tarzan series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.