Appearing in "To Order is to Destroy"Edit
- Dr. Pauling (Single appearance)
- Johnny Adler (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "To Order is to Destroy"Edit
Visiting the campus of Eliord University with his grand-father, Prof. West, Kid Flash intervenes to help a student being waylaid by a mob of fellow students. He discovers that, in an insane scheme to do away with student unrest and riots, a fraudulent college psychologist has been performing operations on students, attaching a computer circuit to their brains which turns them into mindless drones. The Teen Titans investigate, and with the aid of Johnny Adler, the student Kid Flash had helped earlier, they put a stop to the psychologist's mad plan and the students are returned to normal.
Appearing in "From One to Twenty"Edit
Synopsis for "From One to Twenty"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is indexed in The Official Teen Titans Index #2.
- "To Order is to Destroy" is reprinted in Super-Team Family #7.
- This issue is reprinted in Showcase Presents: Teen Titans #2.
- No trivia.
- Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- Teen Titans (Volume 2)
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- Teen Titans Go!
- Teen Titans Index
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- New Teen Titans (Volume 2)
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Teen Titans article at Wikipedia
- Teen Titans series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Teen Titans series index at Mike's Amazing World of DC Comics
- Teen Titans series index at Comicbookdb.com
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks