Appearing in "Teen Titans"Edit
Synopsis for "Teen Titans"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is the third series to utilize the title, Teen Titans. The original Teen Titans comic centered on the adventures of the original Robin, Wonder Girl and Kid Flash (along with many others). A second short-lived Titans series began publication in 1996 and focused on an entirely unique roster of characters. The current team is an amalgamation of members from the recently disbanded, Titans, and the core members of the equally defunct, Young Justice.
- This issue is reprinted in the Teen Titans: A Kid's Game trade paperback.
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th edition reprints of this issue were published with black and white cover illustrations provided by Michael Turner.
- This series follows up on events chronicled in Titans/Young Justice: Graduation Day.
- Lex Luthor makes a behind-the-scenes appearance only in this issue.
- Impulse is shown dressed as Kid Flash on the cover, but does not actually don the costume until the last page in issue #4.
- raven appears on the cover to this issue, but does not actually make an appearance.
- 1st appearance of the new Titans Tower
- The ramifications of Superboy's genetic composition will come to a head in the Insiders crossover story in Teen Titans (Volume 3) #24-25 and Outsiders (Volume 3) #24-25.
- There are three students seen at Smallville High School who bear more than a passing resemblance to Clark Kent, Pete Ross and Chloe Sullivan as portrayed in the WB television series, Smallville.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Teen Titans Vol 3 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Teen Titans series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Titans Tower Complete Guide
- Teen Titans at Wikipedia.org
- Teen Titans at Hyperborea
- Teen Titans at Toonopedia
- Teen Titans tribute by Marv Wolfman
- Titans Teen Titans at Arkhampedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.