Appearing in "Deathtrap, Part III"Edit
Synopsis for "Deathtrap, Part III"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Issue shipped on April 29, 2009.
- Issue includes a five page preview of The Last Days of Animal Man #1.
- The events from this issue follow Vigilante (Volume 3) #5.
- Normally, the Titans airship is referred to as the T-Jet. This is the first time it's ever been referred to as the T-Wing. This has become a popular naming convention for various personal aircrafts seen in comics, such as the Batwing from the 1989 Batman film and the X-Wing from Marvel Comics' X-Men fame.
- Eddie Bloomberg's reaction to Ravager's appearance is due to the fact that he is in love with her.
- The idea of Jericho being corrupted by the people he has possessed was revealed in Titans (Volume 2) #9.
- Ravager's ability to predict Jericho's assassination is due to the narcotic she is seen taking in this issue as well as her recent interaction with the Clock King as seen in the Terror Titans limited series.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Teen Titans (Volume 3) series index at DCU Guide
- Teen Titans (Volume 3) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Teen Titans (Volume 3) series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.