- That's because your sense have finally caught up with what it means to be completely enlightened for the first time in your miserable life, Doctor. I was the ultimate shaman, remember? The sum of every Doctor who had ever come before me; including you. Kind of hard to stay mad at the world when you empathize with every living creature in existence, isn't it?
- -- Jeroen Thornedike, after the Renegade Doctor was overwhelmed with the sense of empathy.
Appearing in "Earth Inferno (Part IV of IV)"Edit
- Renegade Doctor (Final appearance; Dies)
- Mexico City
- Garden of Ancestral Memory
Synopsis for "Earth Inferno (Part IV of IV)"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.