- You wished to transform the flesh and -- ascend! Well, divinity comes at a price. Behold the birth of a god...!
- -- Enchantress
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- High School Principal
- Mrs. Fischer (First appearance)
- Travis Ward (First appearance)
- Mr. Fischer (First appearance)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
In Broxton, and young man named Jeff is left alone after his friend Cyrus leaves, and he begins being hassled by a bully named Travis. After bringing a taser onto campus, Jeff's mother has been called into a meeting with the principal.
In Nidavellir, Hreidmar and Thor are still trapped by the Mares, who have begun to escape Nidavellir and have located Yggdrasil.
Elsewhere in Broxton, Don Blake is lying in the Enchantress' chambers and she tells him that what is coming will bring incredible pain, and then offers him one of the Golden Apples. After biting into it, Blake is overcome with pain. Back in Nidavellir, Hreidmar and Thor find the rest of the Dwarves overcome by the Mares as well, and realize that they are all sharing the same dream.
Jeff is getting ready to run away and is writing to his friend Cyrus when he realizes his dad has come home and climbs out a window. After biting into the Apple, Blake begins to bleed from his eyes and mouth, and the Enchantress tells him there is no mercy, that this is what he wanted, and begins to hack at him with a sword. After speaking a spell, Blake opens his eyes and realizes that she has cut off his head and the blood pouring from his body has begun to take on a life of its own.
Hreidmar and Thor begin to piece together what it is the Mares are and want. After smashing through a wall, they begin to fall and Thor repeats to himself over and over that there is a floor and after landing they find several others who appear to have been trapped as well. Hreidmar tells thor that it is a collective dream and that everyone must keep their minds clear or their worst nightmare will become reality. Thor is unable to and a horrible vision of Odin bursts up from the floor.
- No special notes.
- •How far will Donald Blake go to regain what he’s lost?
• What really happens in your room at night after you fall asleep? • How can Thor fight a foe that’s not there?
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Mighty Thor Vol 1 14 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Mighty Thor series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ Ghostbusters reference?