- Even though he bared his Spirit to me by means of his Soul Gem and was twice instrumental in saving the Universe I still do NOT completely TRUST the Man. Perhaps it is because of the Confidence he exudese from having returned from beyond the Grave. More likely it is because Good and Evil mean nothing to him. His only Goal is protecting this Reality from his precious and powerful Infinity Gems and safeguarding them from a Universe that fears and craves them. So focused is he upon this Intent that all other Considerations become secondary. No, I am definitely NOT in the Mood for Adam Warlock.
Appearing in "The Pact"Edit
- unnamed Demons
- Death (Cosmic Entity)
- unnamed Servants of Death
- Shalla-Bal (in Surfer's Memories)
- Great One(in Surfer's Memories)
- Galactus (in Surfer's Memories)
Synopsis for "The Pact"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The story starts with the Surfer remembering the events in "Silver Surfer: Homecoming"
- Drax and Pip steal Surfers Board to lure him to Monster Island because he refused to follow Pip earlier.
- The events in this series and "Homecoming" are mentioned in Silver Surfer Vol 3 83
- Surfer mentions that Warlock helped save the universe twice, which means that it happens after Infinity War.
- The Credits do NOT name an Inker; Jim Starlin is listed as "Writer/Artist" in this Issue, in the following three Issues he is listed as "Writer/Penciler", he probably acted as Inker on this Issue; Terry Austin was the Inker for Issues 2 - 4
- Discuss The Silver Surfer Warlock: Resurrection Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Silver Surfer Warlock: Resurrection series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.