- Now, so-called "Prince of Asgard"... WORSHIP ME!
- -- Sandu
Appearing in "Genetic Disposition"Edit
- Jane Foster
- Charles Xavier
- Erik Lensherr
- Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards)
- Tony Stark
- Dr. Trask
- "Thunderbolt" Ross
- Special Agent Lieber (First appearance)
- New York City, New York State
- Newark, New Jersey
- Westchester County, New York State
- Gaza, Egypt
Synopsis for "Genetic Disposition"Edit
Thor faces off against a Loki-augmented Sandu.
- There are no credits anywhere in the issue, so it is presumed to be the same creative staff from the prior issue.
- He’s battled frost giants and mythic beasts in Asgard…but how will Thor react to a mutant on Earth? And can Thor defeat the mutant Sandu who possesses power great enough to make even a Thunder God kneel? Meanwhile, what part does the vengeance of Loki continue to play in discovering the truth behind Thor's banishment from Asgard? Plus, is the relationship of Don Blake and Jane Foster doomed before it can even begin? The saga of the Odinson continues, as his very presence forces the world to acknowledge that ancient myths now walk the Earth!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor: First Thunder Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Thor: First Thunder series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.