Appearing in "Thursday Night"Edit
Synopsis for "Thursday Night"Edit
Thor discovers in the Bifrosticon given to him by Loki, a way to get to Asgard. He does so, but is stopped by Heimdall, who has his orders from Odin to keep him out of Asgard. Thor tries to force his way in, so Heimdall takes the form of Fin Fang Foom. Leaving, Thor takes Jane to Norway to show her the Northern Lights, and then does a bit of ice carving to form her likeness. After returning to her home, they finally share a kiss.
- This issue is reprinted in the trade Thor: The Mighty Avenger.
- Eisner-nominee ROGER LANGRIDGE & CHRIS SAMNEE continue their epic reimagining of the God of Thunder! As Thor uncovers the mystery of why he was thrown from Asgard, his efforts are somewhat sidetracked by the awesome engine of destruction known as FIN FANG FOOM!!!!!!!!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor: The Mighty Avenger Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Thor: The Mighty Avenger series