Appearing in "To Become an Immortal!"Edit
- "Somewhere in Europe"
- Glade of Crystals (First appearance)
- American "West Coast"
Synopsis for "To Become an Immortal!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "Tales of Asgard: There Shall Come a Miracle!"Edit
- Fafnir (Apparent Death)
Synopsis for "Tales of Asgard: There Shall Come a Miracle!"Edit
Continued from last issue...
Thor, Hogun and Fandral continue their fight with Fafnir the dragon. As the battle rages, Thor cracks open the round with his hammer causing the dragon to fall to it's doom. With the creature seemingly killed, Thor and the others fight through the unstable land, braving both storm and earthquake alike.
They find an imprisoned Volstagg and free him from his cage and the four warriors ride out of Nastrond as the storm reaches it's climax.
Witnessing the situation from Asgard, Odin points out to his council that with the death of Fafnir, the realm will now begin to flourish and grow new life, as identified when Odin spots new plant life growin where Fafnir fell in battle.
- Thor's longtime romantic interest Jane Foster leaves to work for Dr. Keith Kincaid on the West Coast. She will no longer be a recurring character in this title.
- The Lady Sif has been seen in this title before. This is the first time she appears in her silver attire. This is also the first time Thor takes notice of Sif's beauty and charm. Thor and Sif will become romantically involved.
- "There Shall Come a Miracle" is reprinted in Thor: Tales of Asgard by Lee & Kirby #5
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 1 136 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Thor series
Links and ReferencesEdit