Appearing in "Whom the Destroyer Would Destroy"Edit
Synopsis for "Whom the Destroyer Would Destroy"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The cover art is "AFTER Jack Kirby" and is a homage to the cover of Journey into Mystery #118 (July 1965).
- The title is presumably designed to evoke the quotation "Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.", spoken by Prometheus in Longfellow's poem The Masque of Pandora.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 1 476 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Thor series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.