Appearing in "Grudge Match!"Edit
Synopsis for "Grudge Match!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "Krask Force"Edit
- Code:Gray (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Krask Force"Edit
The law offices of Krask & Krask are suing the city of New York for millions of dollars in property damages. Unbeknown to them, their father Kronin Krask has returned as a form of living energy, and they only way to stop him is to call in Code:Gray! Oh yeah, and Daredevil and Code:Blue help too.
Includes letters written from
- Thomas Farley from Lawrenceville, NJ
- John Bullock from Cape Coral, FL
- Carl Walters from Hollis, NY
- Chris Nemec
- Todd Adam Gross from Bellaire Texas
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thunderstrike Vol 1 16 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Thunderstrike series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order