Appearing in "Time Won't Let Me"Edit
- Time Masters (First appearance)
- Adam Weishaupt (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Daniel G. Hunter (Behind the scenes)
- Jack Soo (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Rip Hunter's grandfather (Single appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- S. Hasan (Single appearance) (Behind the scenes) (Flashback and main story) (Death)
- Trixie Collins (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Persia (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Rip Hunter's Porsche.
Synopsis for "Time Won't Let Me"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Captions indicate that "the present" is 1990 which is also the year of publication.
- This issue includes a two-page editorial by writer Bob Wayne.
- The Doctor Carson that Bonnie was having an affair with is actually geology professor and adventurer Cave Carson.
- The schematics for Rip Hunter's new Time Packs are shown in this issue, but they are not fully revealed until issue #2.
- The title of this issue, "Time Won't Let Me", is also the name of a song referenced by Bonnie Baxter in this issue. In the scene, Bonnie states that the song was originally recorded by a group called the Outsiders (not to be confused with the super-hero team, the Outsiders).
- The vanity plate of Rip Hunter's Porsche reads "Time-1".
- A flashback reveals young Rip reading a letter written by his ancestor Daniel G. Hunter. Daniel G. Hunter is the 18th century adventurer known as Tomahawk.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Time Masters Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Time Masters series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Time Masters series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Time Masters series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Time Masters series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Rip Hunter article at Wikipedia
- Rip Hunter article at Toonopedia
- Rip Hunter profile at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Rip Hunter index
- Rip Hunter fan site
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.