Appearing in "Time Is On My Side"Edit
- Bat Lash (In a photograph only)
- George Washington
- Jonah Hex (In a photograph only)
- Scalphunter (In a photograph only)
- Laughing Fawn
- Mighty Mole
Synopsis for "Time Is On My Side"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue gives special thanks to historical adviser William Messner-Loebs.
- This issue establishes that Dan Hunter is the counterpart to the original Golden Age Earth-One Dan Hunter who once adventured as Tomahawk's sidekick and a member of Tomahawk's Rangers.
- Tomahawk's appearance in this issue is an updated New-Earth story of his historical first appearance from Star-Spangled Comics #69.
- The title to this issue, "Time Is On My Side", is taken from a 1963 song written by Norman Meade, and later popularized by the Rolling Stones.
- The song that Corky Baxter is playing on his radio is "How Will I Laugh Tomorrow... When I Can't Even Smile Today" by Suicidal Tendencies.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Time Masters Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Time Masters series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Time Masters series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Time Masters series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Time Masters series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Rip Hunter article at Wikipedia
- Rip Hunter article at Toonopedia
- Rip Hunter profile at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Rip Hunter index
- Rip Hunter fan site
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.