Appearing in "Limbo"Edit
- Chanda Madan
- Lian Harper
- Raven[[Category::wikipedia:Rachel Roth (New Earth)/Appearances]]
- Sarah Charles
Synopsis for "Limbo"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is a "Day of Judgment" tie-in.
- Raven was expelled from the Gates of Heaven in Day of Judgment #2. Saint Michael chided Zauriel for bringing her there, saying he should've known the daughter of Trigon would never be allowed to enter Heaven.
- Troia appears next in Green Lantern (Volume 3) #118.
- Raven's Soul Self appears golden yellow in this issue, whereas it normally appears black.
- Goth appeared last in Titans #4.
- Damien Dahrk's comments to the H.I.V.E. Mistress are a clue as to the woman's true identity.
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- New Teen Titans (Volume 2)
- Tales of the New Teen Titans
- Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- Teen Titans Go!
- Teen Titans: Year One
- Titans (Volume 1)
- Titans (Volume 2)
- DC Universe Magical Community
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Titans series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Titans series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Titans series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Day of Judgment (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Day of Judgment at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Day of Judgment at dcindexes.com
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Warning: Default sort key "Titans Vol 1 09" overrides earlier default sort key "Titans Vol 1 0009".
|Day of Judgment Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the "Day of Judgment" crossover event that took place in 1999. Day of Judgment involved the rogue Angel Asmodel being bonded to the Spectre Force, and using his powers to wreak havoc on the world, attempting to take vengeance against the Presence. Hell was frozen over, and both Demons and the Damned were released upon Earth. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Day of Judgment Crossover" category.