This page may contain some of the same content as the DC Database article. A more complete and current article is at the DC Comics Database Tom Dalton (Quality Universe).
Tom Dalton was a lineman for an electricity company who was fatally electrocuted in an accident when 10,000 volts of Direct Current flooded through his body. A co-worker somehow restarted his heart by jolting him with 10,000 volts of alternating current, and the revived Dalton found that he had electrical powers which he used to fight crime as Magno, the Magnetic Man.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Flight: Running down his arms, to the the ends of his wrists, are magnetic coils which he squeezes, causing flight via a magnetic pull towards any metal object.
- Force Field: Because of the repelling electrical current around his body, he is able to deflect bullets and his touch can short-circuit machines and robots.
His abilities needed to be periodically recharged by touching exposed wiring.
- This version of Tom Dalton (Quality Universe), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- A second version of Magno appeared in All-Star Squadron #31. This version was a native of Earth-Two, and migrated to Earth-X, then was killed.
- A third version of Magno has since appeared as a member of a Government run super team called the The Crusaders.
- 9 Appearances of Tom Dalton (Quality Universe)
- Images featuring Tom Dalton (Quality Universe)
- 1 Quotations by or about Tom Dalton (Quality Universe)
- Character Gallery: Tom Dalton (Quality Universe)
|Freedom Fighters member |
This character is or was a member of the Freedom Fighters, a team of American super-heroes who fight threats to the nation and its ideals under the leadership of Uncle Sam. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Freedom Fighters members" category.