- You stupid, little arse... Why couldn't you just mind your own bloody business?
- -- Tyrone Cash
Appearing in "Ultimate Avengers vs. New Ultimates (Part II)"Edit
- Deacon Frost (First appearance)
- The New Ultimates
- Iron Man (Spanish Cartoon)
- Rhodey (Spanish Cartoon)
- The Mandarin (Spanish Cartoon) (First appearance)
- Colonel Sung (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Ultimate Avengers vs. New Ultimates (Part II)"Edit
Fury manages to recruit the Punisher (promising him the keys to every cell in the prison in which he is currently incarcerated) and Blade (promising to deliver to him the man who killed his mother, Deacon Frost). Hawkeye also gets recruited for Fury's mission.Posing as civilians, the group observes the sale of Maximus, a still-gestating Super-Soldier prototype presumably similar to the Mimic. The team strikes and attempts to intercept the case containing Maximus, however they are attacked by the man responsible for the sale, Tyrone Cash. War Machine attempts to neutralize Cash, with little success, until Blade intervenes and manages to hypnotize him, reducing him to his withered form. Cash then confesses to Fury that he is working for Carol Danvers, and that she has been selling secrets for years.
- The cartoon show of Ultimate Iron Man is an explanation of the discontinuity of Orson Scott Card's Ultimate Iron Man, in which the comics revamp Tony Stark in a way that was ignored by every other comic featuring Ultimate Iron Man. Thus the events in Ultimate Iron Man are a "show within a show" in the Ultimate Universe. This is also the first appearance of Mandarin in this universe, even as a cartoon character.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ultimate Avengers vs. New Ultimates Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Ultimate Avengers vs. New Ultimates series
Links and ReferencesEdit