- God, I hate you people. I've hated you since your first damn trailer.
- -- Blade's apparent review of the 'Twilight' films' two main characters
Appearing in "Blade Versus the Avengers (Part IV)"Edit
- Matt Murdock (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Blade Versus the Avengers (Part IV)"Edit
S.H.I.E.L.D. personnel finds a vampire Steven Rogers biting Blade. Fortunately, Blade pulls out his sidearm and shoots away Rogers. Black Widow has arrive and seen what had happened, and accused Blade for killing Rogers. Blade retort that he didn't, which Rogers has escape out of a window. Regardless, Black Widow shoots Blade in the head and order him to be detain.
Sometime later, Gregory and Tony Stark have arrive at the Triskelion and meets Fury, the Avengers, and a restrained Blade. The Stark brothers learns of the situation which Fury regards Captain America's vampirization as an infection. The Starks question Blade as to the identity of Anthony: Blade tells that the man was regarded as the greatest vampire hunter who had previously trained Blade, Stick, and Matt Murdock in the war against vampires. A month ago, Anthony was bitten after hunting down a female vampire. Not only was his body turned, but his mind as well which made Anthony to think about self-preservation first and organizing the vampires. In which Anthony appropriation of Tony's armor was for his protection. Blade then finally summarizes Anthony's intention of infecting the superhero community.
Gregory takes the initiative in tracking down Anthony as he possess the armor and is still power by it's old reactor which he can trace it. He then requests Fury to organize every black ops unit, including Giant Men, Perun, and ground-troops to strike Anthony before midnight if possible.
In Soho, Anthony's vampires prey on people at a local restaurant to be prepare for what is to come. Hulk questions Anthony for switching to the vampires which Anthony reasons that the vampires weren't actually evil but a species as part of nature's intent. Which he further tells that they just submit to the selves and follow their darkest desires. Anthony then acknowledge Hulk that he knows he wants to overthrow him as leader. He accepts Hulk's challenge, but is quickly decapitated with a single punch to the head. Now as leader, Hulk orders Stick to take the armor for the battle and dispose Anthony's body. Captain America, wearyingly, enters the scene. Hulk gives some of his blood to rejuvenate Rogers as the rest of the vampire clans has arrive in the city.
- Blade's dream in the opening of this issue is a parody to the Twilight film series.
- The Avengers behold a new menace: Vampire X! With Cap bitten, the super-soldier is turning into a super-vampire and the stakes are even higher. Blade finally reveals Vampire X’s true intentions, but can the heroes stop this mysterious enemy- - or are they one bite closer to an eternity of immortal behavior? MARK MILLAR (KICK-ASS) and STEVE DILLON (PUNISHERMAX) tell a vampirific tale you won’t be able to put down!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ultimate Comics Avengers 3 Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Ultimate Comics Avengers 3 series