- That's it... Shoot at the guy who can turn anything into a weapon -- miss, and hit a bunch of glass... Brilliant.
- -- Hawkeye
Appearing in "Ultimate Hawkeye (Part I)"Edit
- Nick Fury
- The People (First appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Bangkok Chancellor (Only in flashback)
- Two unnamed SEAR scientists (Only in flashback)
- SEAR (Appears in flashback and main story)
- New York
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier (Destruction)
Synopsis for "Ultimate Hawkeye (Part I)"Edit
Hawkeye arrives in Bangkok at the SEAR Triskelion, as per General Fury's orders. Clint contacts Fury and receives further orders to assist in the domestic peacekeeping efforts. The conversation was interrupted when three SEAR Meta-Humans attacked the Triskelion. Hawkeye and the local S.H.I.E.L.D. agents managed to eliminate the threat. Clint then spoke with two scientists that had previously come to the Triskelion seeking refuge. They claimed to have been working on The Plan for the Chancellor of Bangkok, which consisted of a virus which would neutralize existing Mutants and prevent future generations from developing an X-Gene, effectively making Mutants extinct, as well as a serum which would then provide their own people with a new type of Mutant under controlled circumstances, rather than random selection like the X-Gene. Fury orders Hawkeye to investigate further and to obtain the Serum.
- Hawkeye's back in a bad way. Armed and dangerous, Clint Barton is tasked with his most perilous mission yet. And what he discovers will reverberate in the entire Ultimate Universe.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ultimate Comics Hawkeye Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Ultimate Comics Hawkeye series
Links and ReferencesEdit