Appearing in "The New World According to Peter Parker (Part I)"Edit
Synopsis for "The New World According to Peter Parker (Part I)"Edit
After six months of the events of Ultimatum, New York City is rebuilt, Peter Parker is now working at Burger Frog, a fast food restaurant, and Gwen Stacy is living with him again and they are dating.
That night, three thieves crashes into a convenience store and held the owner at gunpoint in demanding for his money. However, thay are then confronted by an unidentified vigilante in a red cloak. One of the robbers shoot the vigilante several times but the bullets didn't phased the individual nor does the robber physically hit the hero which harms his fist. The vigilante easily and brutally subdues each robbers before Spider-Man, now revered by much of the city, arrives to find the vigilante gone. The police then arrives on the scene and tries to learn what has happened from both Spider-Man and the store owner, while the cloaked vigilante watches them on from the rooftops.
Later at the Parkers' residence, an exhausted Johnny Storm arrives and greets Peter and Gwen, and passes out at the front door. Meanwhile, the Kingpin returns to Fisk Towers and now absolved of his past crimes, due to much of the evidence against him being lost in the Ultimatum Wave. Mysterio soon unexpectedly appears in the Kingpin's office and push him out of of his office with his powers, sending Fisk to land several stories to the ground and onto a car.
- The fast-food restaurant known as Burger Frog that Peter worked at maybe a pun on the real life fast food restaurant, Burger King.
- One of the Kingpin's employees mentioned his boss for being "caught murdering someone" refers to the Kingpin's murder of Mr. Big, in which it was caught on security camera and was released to the public by Spider-Man.
- Almost ten years ago, Ultimate Spider-Man launched the Ultimate line, a reinvention of the Marvel Universe that defied the odds and every expectation. Today, it happens again: This new chapter in the life of the teenaged webslinger picks up in the aftermath of Ultimatum and completely redefines the status quo of Spider-Man for the next generation! With a new supporting cast, new villians and maybe even a new Spider-Man, this new chapter will keep you guessing month after month. Join Eisner Award-winning writer BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS in introducing new ongoing artist DAVID LAFUENTE (ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL, PATSY WALKER: HELLCAT)! You have never seen a Spider-Man like this before!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ultimate Comics Spider-Man Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Ultimate Comics Spider-Man series