Appearing in "To Have and Have Not"Edit
- Wolverine (Logan)
- Street muggers
- The Hand ninjas
- Mastermind (Jason Wyngarde) (Appears in shadow only)
- Silver Samurai (Keniuchio Harada)
- Viper (Ophelia Sarkissian)
- Various unnamed Japanese citizens
- Akio(First appearance) and other unnamed Yakuza members
- Tak(First appearance), a friend of Yukio
- Nabatone Yokuse (Corpse)
- Mariko's unnamed security guards (Killed)
- Lilandra Neramani
- Havok (Alex Summers)
- Polaris (Lorna Dane)
- Corsair (Christopher Summers)
- Electric eye
- Ray gun (Destruction)
- Teleport rign
Synopsis for "To Have and Have Not"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The cover art is homaged in X-Men Classic #77 (November 1992).
- The story is narrated from Wolverine's viewpoint.
- This issue is reprinted in many other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 173 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Uncanny X-Men series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Uncanny X-Men at Wikipedia.org
- Uncanny X-Men at Marvel Subscriptions
- Uncanny X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Uncanny X-Men series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- Uncanny X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Uncanny X-Men at the Complete Marvel Reading Order
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 08/07/2009
- The Official Marvel Index to the X-Men Vol 2 #3 - See for further referencing
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.