Appearing in "Decisions"Edit
- X-Men (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Angel (Warren Worthington III) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Magneto (Magnus)(Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Judge Petrie
- Frank Lowell
- A shark
- Unnamed government officials
- South Pacific
- Clan Yashida prefecture
- Washington D.C.
- New York
- Honor blade of Clan Yashida
Synopsis for "Decisions"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in many other comics and books, see references for more info.
- The editors initially objected to the cover because they couldn't understand why Cyclops was mad at the X-Men logo - they wanted him blasting the squid. However, the image was unarguably awesome, so they eventually kept it (but not before an alternate was drawn).
- According to The Official Marvel Index to the X-Men Vol 2 #3, Joe Rosen is a letterer for this issue although he is not shown in the credits.
- Uncanny X-Men #175 - Scott and Maddie get married
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Uncanny X-Men at Wikipedia.org
- Uncanny X-Men at Marvel Subscriptions
- Uncanny X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Uncanny X-Men series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- Uncanny X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Uncanny X-Men at the Complete Marvel Reading Order
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 08/08/2009
- The Official Marvel Index to the X-Men Vol 2 #3 - See for further referencing
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.