Appearing in "Public Enemy"Edit
- Cody Robbins (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Madelyne Pryor-Summers
- Rachel Summers
- Valerie Cooper
- The Dire Wraiths
- Henry Gyrich
- Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
- Unnamed members of a governmental mutant affairs group
- Unnamed US soldiers
- Jody, Max and other unnamed people on the 'Longshot Annie'
- Washington, D.C.
- New York
- Forge's private jet
- Military transport plane
- 'Longshot Annie', a tugboat
Synopsis for "Public Enemy"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- In this issue occurs an accident that deprives Storm of her powers.
- This issue is reprinted in many other comics and books, see references for more info.
- The address shown for Scott Summers in Alaska is fictional: 2888 Frozen Pond, Anchorage, Alaska.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 185 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Uncanny X-Men series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Uncanny X-Men at Wikipedia.org
- Uncanny X-Men at Marvel Subscriptions
- Uncanny X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Uncanny X-Men series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- Uncanny X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Uncanny X-Men at the Complete Marvel Reading Order
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 08/16/2009
- The Official Marvel Index to the X-Men Vol 2 #4 - See for further referencing
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.