- Why is it... you men always seem to talk in macho slogans?
- -- Psylocke, while using her psychic knife on Havok
Appearing in "X-Tinction Agenda (part 4): Flashpoint"Edit
- New Mutants
- Manoli Wetherell (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Dr. Moira MacTaggart (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Phillip Moreau (In a photograph only)
- Cameron Hodge
- Genoshan Magistrates
- Genegineer (Dr. David Moreau)
- Madame President Reneau
- Unnamed Genoshan citizens
- Genoshan Flitter-Bikes
Synopsis for "X-Tinction Agenda (part 4): Flashpoint"Edit
Storm is examined by Forge, but her condition of being stuck in a child’s body seems to be permanent. She renews her deep friendship with Jean Grey who visits from X-Factor. Later the school is attacked by Genoshan troops and surprisingly the missing Havok is with them. Storm realizes that they are outnumbered and taken by surprise and so she decides to lock the underground complex. By this she dooms the fates of herself, Boom-Boom, Rictor, Wolfsbane and Warlock who are all captured and teleported to Genosha, but she ensures that at least the other halves of the teams remain free to prepare a rescue mission. In Malibu Lila Cheney teleports back from outer space and mentions that Xavier is in terrible danger before passing out.
- Part 4 of 9 of the X-Tinction Agenda crossover event
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 271 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Uncanny X-Men series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Uncanny X-Men at Wikipedia.org
- Uncanny X-Men at Marvel Subscriptions
- Uncanny X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Uncanny X-Men series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- Uncanny X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Uncanny X-Men at the Complete Marvel Reading Order
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 11/04/2009
- The Official Marvel Index to the X-Men Vol 2 #5 - See for further referencing