Appearing in "Chasing Hellfire! Part 3: Cardinal Law"Edit
- Hellfire Club
- Cleaning Crew
- Hong Kong
- Hellfire Club Building (Hong Kong)
- Fortress Casino
Synopsis for "Chasing Hellfire! Part 3: Cardinal Law"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- In the previous issue, Emma Frost and Marvel Girl feign the titles of White Queen and White Warrior Princess, respectively.
- Both Emma Frost and Sage have been prominent members of the Hellfire Club
- Donald Pierce was killed in Uncanny X-Men #247, but rebuilt around Domino #2
- Courtney Ross was replaced by Satyr-9 in Excalibur #5
- Selene has a deep hatred and continual interest in Rachel Grey, who almost killed her once before (Uncanny X-Men #184, Uncanny X-Men #207).
- X-Men #129 (First encounter with the Lords Cardinal)
- Uncanny X-Men #449 (Sebastian Shaw began reconstituting his Lord Cardinals, choosing Courtney Ross as White Queen and Viper, her White Warrior Princess)
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.