Appearing in "Season of the Witch Part 1 of 4"Edit
- Captain Britain Corps
- Jamie Braddock
- Executive Action Committee (X-Com)
- Alternate or mainstream Namor
- Alternate or mainstream Attuma
- Alternate or mainstream Spider-Man
- Alternate or mainstream Cerise
- Alternate or mainstream Kylun
- Alternate or mainstream Human Torch
- Alternate Thing of the X-Men
- Alternate Thor
- Alternate Sorcerer Supreme Doctor Voodoo
- Alternate Captain America (Deathlok or Winter Soldier)
- Alternates of Psylocke
- Alternates/past aspects of Rachel Summers
- Earth-1289's pirate
- Earth-616 temporarily merged with Earth-58163
- East Africa
- The White Hot Room
- Holo-empathic crystal
- Celestial Nullifier
Synopsis for "Season of the Witch Part 1 of 4"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Part 1 of 4 in the Uncanny X-Men: House of M event
- Rachel Grey inherited a holo-empathic crystal that contains Jean Grey's essence.
- Brian Braddock became ruler of Otherworld in Excalibur (Series 2) #4
- Many alternate universe versions of Earth-616 characters are seen thrust into Roma's Cellestial Hall
- The Fury is the creation of James Jaspers (Earth-238), the alternate version of the one that appears in this issue. The Fury was the one who killed the (Earth-616) version of James Jaspers and they merged during the reality fracture. The Fury was also defeated by the X-Men in Uncanny X-Men #447.
- The trans-temporal tsunami mensioned in this issue is the consequence of the Scarlet Witch's warping of the Earth-616 reality
- Saturnyne's bodyguards, the Executive Action Committe, are made up of male counterparts to the X-Women of Earth-616
- Marvel Girl explains to Psylocke that she's been seeing her brother Jaime for months now
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 462 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Uncanny X-Men series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.