Appearing in "Lovelorn" (Part 4)Edit
- High Evolutionary
- Magneto (Erik Magnus Lehnsherr)
- Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde) (In an illusion or vision)
- Tattoo artist
- San Francisco
- Rated R Tattoos
- Graymalkin Industries
- Kunashir Island
- High Evolutionary's satellite
Synopsis for "Lovelorn" (Part 4)Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Takes place prior to the events of X-Force Vol 3 #12.
- Emma Frost appears in Uncanny X-Men Annual #2 between pages. This was also Sebastian Shaw's previous appearance.
- Colossus gets the name "Katya" (his name for Shadowcat), tattooed on his chest.
- Magneto is repowered.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 507 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Uncanny X-Men series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.