Appearing in "Utopia (Part 2)"Edit
- Anole (Victor Borkowski)
- Beast (Hank McCoy)
- Bling (Roxanne Washington)
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Dazzler (Alison Blaire)
- Graymalkin (Jonas Graymalkin)
- Hellion (Julian Keller)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake)
- Karma (Xi'an Coy Manh)
- Loa (Alani Ryan)
- Match (Benjamin Hamill)
- Mercury (Cessily Kincaid)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner)
- Onyxx (Sidney Green)
- Pixie (Megan Gwynn)
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock)
- Charles Xavier
- Lorelei Travis
- Adam-X (Adam Neramani)
- Avalanche (Dominic Petros)
- Meld (Jeremiah Muldoon)
- Dark Avengers
- Dark X-Men (First appearance)
- Black Queen (Emma Frost) (Joins Team) (First appearance as Black Queen)
- Cloak (Tyrone Johnson) (Joins Team)
- Dagger (Tandy Bowen) (Joins Team)
- Dark Beast (Henry McCoy)
- Mimic (Calvin Rankin) (Joins Team)
- Namor (Joins Team)
- "Professor X"
- Weapon Omega (Michael Pointer) (Joins Team)
- Wolverine (Daken) (Joins Team)
- San Francisco
Synopsis for "Utopia (Part 2)"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 513 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Uncanny X-Men series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.