Appearing in "Quarantine (Part Five)"Edit
- Angel (Warren Worthington III)
- Anole (Victor Borkowski)
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Dazzler (Alison Blaire)
- Emma Frost
- Kitty Pryde
- Northstar (Jean-Paul Beaubier)
- Pixie (Megan Gwynn)
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock)
- Rockslide (Santo Vaccarro)
- Storm (Ororo Iqadi T'Challa)
- Wolverine (Logan)
- X-23 (Laura Kinney)
- Sebastian Shaw
- Sublime Corporation
- Lobe's investors
- Xinjang Province
- United States of America
- Cyclops' Visor
- Cyclops' flamethrower (Single appearance)
- Xperience (Destruction of all samples, except for one Emma Frost and one Jean Grey)
“QUARANTINE,” Part 5 (pf 5)
The X-Men have an infectious, killer disease. What could possibly mean enough to make them break quarantine and risk exposing the world? And when that plague cuts them off from their powers, what would be the use of doing so anyway? Cyclops has his answers. You can make up your own mind. Meanwhile, Emma Frost and Sebastian Shaw finish their physical debate... and the final words will change their relationship forever.
- Also reprints, in its entirety, Avengers Academy #1.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 534 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Uncanny X-Men series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks