- Call me sleazy, huh? I'll eat your medulla oblongata!!
- -- Venom
Appearing in "Part One: Dr. Yes!"Edit
- Overreach Committee
- Boeing 747
- An all-new status-quo for Venom starts here!
- After cutting a deal with Darryl Smith in Venom: On Trial #3, Venom finds his criminal record expunged and himself a covert operative!
- Now he's a sanctioned hired gun, which spells big trouble for the heroes of the Marvel Universe!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Venom License to Kill Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Venom License to Kill series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.