Appearing in "Part Two: Disorder in the Court!"Edit
- Venom (Eddie Brock) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Carnage (Cletus Kasady) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Detective Alton R. Clark
- Trish Tilby
- Judge Beckworth
- Sergeant Arhoolie
- Wolverine (Logan) (Mentioned)
- Agent Smith (Mentioned)
- With Matt Murdock acting as his defense attorney you'd think Venom would get off scott free, right?
- Wrong, because the prosecution brings in a surprise witness, none other than the ever amazing Spider-Man!
- Looks like Venom will have to take matters into his own hands again!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Venom On Trial Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Venom On Trial series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.