- I've just found something to make even the life of a King interesting -- enemies!
Appearing in "The Brotherhood of Death"Edit
- Brotherhood of Death
Synopsis for "The Brotherhood of Death"EditTravis Morgan and Shakira meet Ashir again, now installed as ruler of the realm, in danger of assassination, and about to be wed--to Tara.
Appearing in "Wizard World: The Book of the Dead"Edit
- Zarrgon Fire-Eye
- Great Fire Mountain
Synopsis for "Wizard World: The Book of the Dead"Edit
Mongo Ironhand is in search of the Necronomicon, with Mariah and Machiste in tow. The problem is that a rival sorcerer is after it, too.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Warlord Vol 1 40 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Warlord series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Warlord (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Lost World of the Warlord Index
- Warlord at the DCU Guide
- Warlord at Toonopedia
- Warlord at Fanzing
- Warlord Reading Guide at Fanzing
- Warlord at TV Tropes