- I never argue with a woman holding a gun.
- -- Warlord
Appearing in "Home is a Four-Letter Word"Edit
- Mariah Romanova (First appearance)
- The Company
- Ben Stryker (First appearance)
- Tikal the Cat Demon
- George Lakely
- Richard Belding
- Tor Olafson
- Machu Picchu
Synopsis for "Home is a Four-Letter Word"Edit
Newly emerged in Machu Picchu, Travis Morgan encounters archaeologists, a cat-demon, and Company spies.
- Stryker appears next in Warlord #13.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Warlord Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Warlord series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Warlord (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Lost World of the Warlord Index
- Warlord at the DCU Guide
- Warlord at Toonopedia
- Warlord at Fanzing
- Warlord Reading Guide at Fanzing
- Warlord at TV Tropes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.