Appearing in "Questions"Edit
- Justice League
- Billy Langley
- Eva Langley
- S.T.A.R. Labs
- Jason Morgan's Apartment
- Corner of Fifth Street and North
- Langley Residence
- Unnamed Beach
Synopsis for "Questions"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- A caption indicates that the story takes place before Justice League #7. There is some confusion due to the Justice League's roster, however, as Captain Atom did not join until Issue #7 and Booster Gold, Mister Miracle and Captain Marvel were all members before Issue #7 (none appear in the story).
- Bernie Wrightson's first name is misspelled "Berni" in the interior credits.
- Based on the Weird's comments last issue, the time lapsed between the end of last issue and the end of this issue is 16 hours.
- Matilda Gatsby is apparently killed by Jason Morgan within the last 16 hours. Her driver's license indicates she lived at 319 East 41st Street and was born on November 19, 1966.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.