Appearing in "The Mystery of the Mad Monk!"Edit
- Father Ramon Joquez (Death)
- Ernie (police, killed by mystical mist) (Death)
- year 1149 (Only in flashback)
- Abbey of Saint Michael (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Mystery of the Mad Monk!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue was reprinted in Essential Werewolf by Night, Volume 1.
- The origin of Aelfric, the Mad Monk is revealed in this issue. Flashback sequences take place in the year 1179.
- Aelfric, the Mad Monk and Dragonus also appear in flashback in the second story in Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme #12.
- Philip Russell appeared last in Werewolf by Night #1.
- Gregory Russoff appears in a flashback which takes place after the flashback featured in Werewolf by Night #2.
- Although Buck Cowan is mentioned several times throughout this issue, he does not actually make an appearance.
First Appearances: Aelfric (the Mad Monk); Ernie (a police officer); Dragonus (Aelfric's creation)
Final Appearances: Aelfric (dies in this issue); Ernie (dies in this issue); Father Ramon Joquez (dies in this issue)
- No trivia.
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 1) #1-43
- Werewolf by Night (Volume 2) #1-6
- Giant-Size Werewolf #1-4
- Marvel Spotlight #2-4
- Moon Knight (Volume 1) #29-30
- Spider-Woman (Volume 1) #6, 48-50
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Werewolf by Night series article at Wikipedia
- Werewolf by Night series review at Photon Torpedoes
- Werewolf by Night series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Werewolf article at the Marvel Universe
- Werewolf by Night article at the Marvel Appendix
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks